MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Medical Oncologist in Kailua, HI. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Medical Oncologist is needed in Kailua, HI to join an expanding clinic. Join a multi-specialty team that is dedicated to compassionate, high-quality patient care. Make a positive impact in a community that is home to beautiful beaches, spectacular scenery, and fantastic flora!
• Locum, full-time position
• Potential for direct hire
• Expanding clinic
• Excellent support staff
• No call
• 100% outpatient
• EMR: Cerner
• Free housing located near the clinic
• Airfare and auto rental provided
• Competitive pay rate
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Board-Certified or Eligible in Medical Oncology or Hematology/Oncology
• Valid Hawaii medical license
• Dedicated to serving the community
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.