1 - 8 of 8
- Ongoing urgent care opportunity in Central IL
- Must have previous UC or ER experience and be comfortable with UC procedures
- Full support staff and mid-level support
- Facility open M-F 8-8 and ...
- Bread and butter primary care
- Full support staff
- Clinic open M-F 8-5
- Open to full time or part time availability
- Multiple locations throughout Chicago
- Multiple Chicagoland urgent care clinics needs provider coverage
- Open to full time, part time, PRN
- Must be able to suture, splint, read EKGs and X-Rays
- 12 hour shifts open M-Su
- Ongoing PRN NP/PA Urgent Care locum position
- Clinic open M-Su from 8a-8p
- Usually another provider is onsite but the provider must be comfortable with working solo
- Bread and butter urgent ...
• NP or PA
• 2-3 shift/week – Need to be available Thursdays
• Hours: M-F 9am-6pm; Sat-Sun 9am-5pm
• DOT certified or willing to obtain the certification
Prefer an Occupational Medicine or Emergency Medicine/Urgent Care Background
Needs to be comfortable with treating Injury Care (Heavy Suturing, fractures background)
DOT certification is ...
We are currently looking for physicians interested in independently contracting for us in their spare time; performing in-home, pre-scheduled health risk assessments for seniors insured under the ...
I'm looking for physicians to perform prescheduled Health Risk Evaluations of Medicare Advantage members on health plans that we represent. The HRE’s consist of a detailed history and basic physical ...
The LT Online Experience is our free portal geared towards making the locum tenens journey a lot smoother for clinicians.
Please wait while we are connecting ...
Save your job search parameters for later review. Saved searches will generate Job Alerts that will be sent to your email on file.