LocumTenens.com is a full-service recruiting and staffing agency with a focus in neurology. We have placed thousands of locum tenens Neurologists in assignments across the nation. Contact us today and tell us what you're seeking. We also specialize in staffing for Stroke Care, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitaiton, Teleneurology and Telestroke.
A locum agency for clinicians
Our dedicated neurology team members are ready to find you the perfect neurology job. Each recruiter at LocumTenens.com goes through extensive training and focuses on only one medical specialty. Your LocumTenens.com recruiter can offer you the personalized service and attention you deserve. They will handle all the time-consuming details of working as an independent contractor and the business aspects of practicing medicine, so you can focus on patients.
We take the time to listen to the criteria for your ideal job and then we will search for the perfect match. If you accept the position we will arrange for all the details, including:
- Excellent compensation
- Licensing and credentialing assistance
- Paid housing and travel
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Flexible work schedules
We are ready to listen and offer you the freedom to practice medicine on your terms.
When you join LocumTenens.com, you build a relationship with our team and enjoy the benefits of the locum tenens lifestyle. You pick the location and leave the rest to us. We offer short-, long-term, temporary and on-going opportunities. We handle all the details: credentialing, privileging, licensing, malpractice insurance, housing and travel.
"LocumTenens.com is my absolute favorite agency for locum tenens work! I greatly appreciate how my recruiter listens to my concerns and helps tailor opportunities to my needs. Working with LocumTenens, I feel like a valued person and not a paycheck."
A locum agency for facilities
Our dedicated neurology team members are ready to find you the perfect Neurologist. Each recruiter at LocumTenens.com goes through extensive training and focuses on only one medical specialty. This niche focus allows us to offer you specialty-based sales and a professional recruiter who understands the clinical nuances of your medical organization, your dynamic scheduling challenges and the time-consuming details of contracting for locum tenens services.
In addition to working with a dedicated neurology recruiter, you will also work with our coordinating team members who manage all the logistics involved with getting the physician or advanced practitioner to your facility to start work on time, including:
- Credentialing and state medical licensing assistance
- Medical malpractice insurance coverage
- Travel and housing arrangements
Employ coverage through us to maintain your patient base and supplement your existing staff. As staff supply tightens and workloads increase, coverage by a well-trained staff is crucial. This is why we only offer you experienced physicians and advanced practitioners who have passed our stringent NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance) standards. We also offer shift-based locum tenens options on a short- or long-term basis.
- With the highest associate retention rate in the industry, you’ll build an efficient, lasting relationship with your recruiter.
- To provide clients and physicians with as many options as possible, LocumTenens.com operates a do-it-yourself job board where you can post jobs at no charge. Our extensive database allows you to choose from thousands of active physicians and CRNAs.
- We can create unique models to fit your facility’s needs. Need 1.5 physicians at your facility? We’ll use a combination of telemedicine and on-site clinicians to cover your needs. Let us work with you to come up with a flexible plan that meets your ever-changing needs.
- LocumTenens.com works with clients to complete an on-boarding package for the providers to make the orientation process run as smoothly as possible, so the clinician is ready to see patients sooner.
- Using NCQA standards, we verify each candidate’s education, training, experience and medical licensure, including background checks from the AMA and the Federation of State Medical Boards.
- We provide a system for collecting and reporting metrics and feedback for our clients after the clinician has completed an assignment for you.
- We are a proud member of NALTO® (The National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations), which means we must adhere to industry standards and practices as well as follow a strict code of ethical guidelines.
"We work with LocumTenens.com because they have respectful, courteous and honest staff. Their rates are reasonable, and they provide good, reliable physicians."
Meet our dedicated Neurology Team
Associate Vice President, Neurology
Jeremy Alexander is associate vice president of LocumTenens.com’s Neurology division. He joined the company as an account representative in 2005 before transitioning into a sales account executive role and senior account executive role in 2012. He was promoted to managing director in 2015 and again in 2020 to oversee the neurology team. Jeremy graduated from Georgia Southern University with a degree in broadcasting and a double minor in journalism and political science. He has won numerous awards while at LocumTenens.com, including Manager of the Month, Producer of the Month, Sales Associate of the Year and the MAX Award for Psychiatry, and he is a member of the 20-Million-Dollar Gross Profit Club. He lives in Alpharetta with his wife, their three children, two dogs and one cat.