LocumTenens.com is a full-service recruiting and staffing agency with a focus in psychiatry. For more than a decade, we have placed thousands of locum psychiatrists in assignments across the nation, in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Contact us today and tell us what you're looking for. We specialize in staffing for Adult Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry and Telepsychiatry.
A locum agency for clinicians
Our dedicated psychiatry team members are ready to find you the perfect psychiatry job. Each recruiter at LocumTenens.com goes through extensive training and focuses on only one medical specialty. Your LocumTenens.com recruiter can offer you the personalized service and attention you deserve. They will handle all the time-consuming details of working as an independent contractor and the business aspects of practicing medicine, so you can focus on patients.
We take the time to listen to the criteria for your ideal job and then we will search for the perfect match. If you accept the position we will arrange for all the details, including:
- Excellent compensation
- Licensing and credentialing assistance
- Paid housing and travel
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Flexible work schedules
We are ready to listen and offer you the freedom to practice medicine on your terms.
When you join LocumTenens.com, you build a relationship with our team and enjoy the benefits of the locum tenens lifestyle. You pick the location and leave the rest to us. We offer short-, long-term, temporary and on-going opportunities. We handle all the details: credentialing, privileging, licensing, malpractice insurance, housing and travel.
"Working locum tenens provided the flexibility and experience I needed following my geriatric psychiatry fellowship. I had no idea about opportunities in the job market when my LocumTenens.com recruiter first contacted me. Having been on several assignments now through LocumTenens.com, I can say I am 100% satisfied with the professionalism and dedication of all the associates who go above and beyond to help their physicians."
A locum agency for facilities
Our dedicated psychiatry team members are ready to find you the perfect Psychiatrist. Each recruiter at LocumTenens.com goes through extensive training and focuses on only one medical specialty. This niche focus allows us to offer you specialty-based sales and a professional recruiter who understands the clinical nuances of your medical organization, your dynamic scheduling challenges and the time-consuming details of contracting for locum tenens services.
In addition to working with a dedicated psychiatry recruiter, you will also work with our coordinating team members who manage all the logistics involved with getting the physician to your facility to start work on time, including:
- Credentialing and state medical licensing assistance
- Medical malpractice insurance coverage
- Travel and housing arrangements
Employ coverage through us to maintain your patient base and supplement your existing staff. As staff supply tightens and workloads increase, coverage by a well-trained staff is crucial. This is why we only offer you experienced physicians and advanced practitioners who have passed our stringent NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance) standards. We also offer shift-based locum tenens options on a short- or long-term basis.
- With the highest associate retention rate in the industry, you’ll build an efficient, lasting relationship with your recruiter.
- To provide clients and physicians with as many options as possible, LocumTenens.com operates a do-it-yourself job board where you can post jobs at no charge. Our extensive database allows you to choose from thousands of active physicians and CRNAs.
- We can create unique models to fit your facility’s needs. Need 1.5 physicians at your facility? We’ll use a combination of telemedicine and on-site clinicians to cover your needs. Let us work with you to come up with a flexible plan that meets your ever-changing needs.
- LocumTenens.com works with clients to complete an on-boarding package for the providers to make the orientation process run as smoothly as possible, so the clinician is ready to see patients sooner.
- Using NCQA standards, we verify each candidate’s education, training, experience and medical licensure, including background checks from the AMA and the Federation of State Medical Boards.
- We provide a system for collecting and reporting metrics and feedback for our clients after the clinician has completed an assignment for you.
- We are a proud member of NALTO® (The National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations), which means we must adhere to industry standards and practices as well as follow a strict code of ethical guidelines.
"We have used LocumTenens.com to provide psychiatric medical coverage for inpatient and outpatient services for years. Our account executive understands our unique situation and financial constraints. He is totally trustworthy and the primary reason we use LocumTenens.com."
Meet our dedicated Psychiatry Team
Vice President, Psychiatry - Sales
Kelly joined LocumTenens.com in 2006 as an Account Executive in recruiting. She spent five years as a recruiter before switching to sales and then pursuing a management career path. In 2016, Kelly was promoted to Vice President of Sales in the Psychiatry division of the company. She graduated from the University of Alabama with a Biology degree and subsequently has spent over 20 years in the healthcare industry. Kelly has won numerous awards while at LocumTenens.com, including the MAX Award and Manager of the Month, and in 2016 was named a partner of the company. Kelly resides in Roswell with her husband, two children, two dogs and four cats.
Vice President, Psychiatry
Mark Holmes is vice president of LocumTenens.com's Psychiatry division. He joined the company in 2002 as a recruiter on the Psychiatry team, moving to a marketing and recruiting role in 2004. Mark served as director of Cardiology in 2006 before rejoining the Psychiatry team as a director. Mark earned a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Georgia. He and his wife, Amy, have two sons, Hank and Calloway.