LocumTenens.com is a full-service recruiting and staffing agency with a focus in Radiology. We have placed thousands of locum tenens Radiologists in assignments across the nation. Contact us today and tell us what you're seeking. We specialize in staffing for General Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Interventional Radiology, Pediatric Radiology and Mammography.
A locum agency for clinicians
Our dedicated Radiology team members are ready to find you the perfect Radiology job. Each recruiter at LocumTenens.com goes through extensive training and focuses on only one medical specialty. Your LocumTenens.com recruiter can offer you the personalized service and attention you deserve. They will handle all the time-consuming details of working as an independent contractor and the business aspects of practicing medicine, so you can focus on patients.
We take the time to listen to the criteria for your ideal job and then we will search for the perfect match. If you accept the position we will arrange for all the details, including:
- Excellent compensation
- Licensing and credentialing assistance
- Paid housing and travel
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Flexible work schedules
We are ready to listen and offer you the freedom to practice medicine on your terms.
When you join LocumTenens.com, you build a relationship with our team and enjoy the benefits of the locum tenens lifestyle. You pick the location and leave the rest to us. We offer short-term, long-term, temporary and on-going opportunities. We handle all the details: credentialing, privileging, licensing, malpractice insurance, housing and travel.
"I have been working with LocumTenens.com since I retired from my full-time radiology practice three years ago. While I was not ready to completely give up the practice of radiology, I was extremely ready to stop taking night and weekend call. My recruiter has been a perfect fit for me, finding assignments that match my skill set and experience."
A locum agency for facilities
Our dedicated radiology team members are ready to find you the perfect Radiologist. Each recruiter at LocumTenens.com goes through extensive training and focuses on only one medical specialty. This niche focus allows us to offer you specialty-based sales and a professional recruiter who understands the clinical nuances of your medical organization, your dynamic scheduling challenges and the time-consuming details of contracting for locum tenens services.
In addition to working with a dedicated Radiology recruiter, you will also work with our coordinating team members who manage all the logistics involved with getting the clinician to your facility to start work on time, including:
- Credentialing and state medical licensing assistance
- Medical malpractice insurance coverage
- Travel and housing arrangements
Employ coverage through us to maintain your patient base and supplement your existing staff. As staff supply tightens and workloads increase, coverage by a well-trained staff is crucial. This is why we only offer you experienced clinicians who have passed our stringent NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance) standards. We also offer shift-based locum tenens options on a short- or long-term basis.
- With the highest associate retention rate in the industry, you’ll build an efficient, lasting relationship with your recruiter.
- To provide clients and clinicians with as many options as possible, LocumTenens.com operates a do-it-yourself job board where you can post jobs at no charge. Our extensive database allows you to choose from thousands of active clinicians and CRNAs.
- We can create unique models to fit your facility’s needs. Need 1.5 clinicians at your facility? We’ll use a combination of telemedicine and on-site clinicians to cover your needs. Let us work with you to come up with a flexible plan that meets your ever-changing needs.
- LocumTenens.com works with clients to complete an on-boarding package for the providers to make the orientation process run as smoothly as possible, so the clinician is ready to see patients sooner.
- Using NCQA standards, we verify each candidate’s education, training, experience and medical licensure, including background checks from the AMA and the Federation of State Medical Boards.
- We provide a system for collecting and reporting metrics and feedback for our clients after the clinician has completed an assignment for you.
- We are a proud member of NALTO® (The National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations), which means we must adhere to industry standards and practices as well as follow a strict code of ethical guidelines.
"We like working with LocumTenens.com because of their fast response time and pleasant customer service. Quality patient care always comes first, and LocumTenens.com assists with finding the coverage we need."
Our dedicated Radiology team
Senior Vice President
Heather Bertils joined LocumTenens.com in January of 2006 as an account executive in sales and brings to the company a 20-year career in the healthcare industry. In November 2008, Heather was promoted to managing director of sales for the Anesthesia division. Her responsibilities include planning, development and implementation of marketing, sales and business development strategies for the division. In May of 2012, Heather was promoted to vice president of the Anesthesia division and in 2020 became senior vice president. Heather has a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Shorter University. She is a native of Georgia and enjoys playing tennis, traveling and spending time with her husband and son.