2018 CRNA Salary Survey
LocumTenens.com conducted its Annual Compensation and Employment Survey in January of 2018. Survey respondents represent CRNAs who practice on a locum tenens basis as well as those with permanent salaries. Salary data reflects 2017 reported earnings.
What did CRNAs earn in 2017?
Average CRNA Salary
Survey at a glance
CRNA jobs at your fingertips
Years in practice
Next job change
We asked CRNAs:
“considering your career, if you had to do it over again, what would you do differently?”
Your voice matters
Physician and Advanced Practitioner opinions about practicing telehealth
Every year, as part of LocumTenens.com’s largest survey of physicians and advanced practitioners, we ask a series of questions about one particular healthcare topic for our Your Voice Matters section.
As technology in healthcare continues to progress in 2018, more facilities and clinicians are turning to telehealth solutions as an integral part of their healthcare strategy. This year, we sought your peers’ opinions about the growing adoption of telehealth as a practice setting in the United States.
See the data breakdown below to see how physicians and advanced practitioners feel about the pros and cons of practicing telehealth.
Have you ever practiced in a telehealth setting?
If given the choice, would you prefer telehealth work instead of on-site work?
Would you consider telehealth work in the future?
Are you aware if practicing telehealth is an option for your specialty?
Top 4 Potential benefits of telehealth for patients
- Better access to care in rural areas
- Better access to care for unique needs
- Patient satisfaction rates
- Provider satisfaction rates
What concerns, if any, do you have about practicing telehealth?
- Half of respondents are “very” or “extremely concerned” about reimbursement
- Almost 90 percent of respondents are “extremely” or “very concerned” about malpractice
- More than half of respondents are only “slightly” or “not at all” concerned about training
Invitations for the survey were emailed to a database of more than 150,000 individuals, which included physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, CRNAs, clinical nurse midwives and clinical nurse specialists who have been placed by LocumTenens.com and those who have not. Respondents to all surveys were self-selected and spanned all 50 states and medical/surgical specialties. The response rate was 2 percent, with a +/- 2 percent error rate at a 95 percent confidence level.
- Click here for the 2017 CRNA Salary Survey Report
- Click here for the 2016 CRNA Salary Survey Report
- Click here for the 2014 CRNA Salary Survey Report
- Click here for the 2013 CRNA Salary Survey Report
- Click here for the 2012 CRNA Salary Survey Report
- Click here for the 2011 CRNA Salary Survey Report
- Click here for the 2010 CRNA Salary Survey Report
- Click here for the 2009 CRNA Salary Survey Report
- Click here for the 2008 CRNA Salary Survey Report
- Click here for the 2007 CRNA Salary Survey Report
- Click here for the 2006 CRNA Salary Survey Report