LocumTenens.com is a full-service recruiting and staffing agency with a focus in Cardiology. Contact us today and tell us what you're seeking.
A locum agency for clinicians
Our dedicated Cardiology team members are ready to find you the perfect Cardiology job. Each recruiter at LocumTenens.com goes through extensive training and focuses on only one medical specialty. Your LocumTenens.com recruiter can offer you the personalized service and attention you deserve. They will handle all the time-consuming details of working as an independent contractor and the business aspects of practicing medicine, so you can focus on patients.
We take the time to listen to the criteria for your ideal job and then we will search for the perfect match. If you accept the position we will arrange for all the details, including:
- Excellent compensation
- Licensing and credentialing assistance
- Paid housing and travel
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Flexible work schedules
We are ready to listen and offer you the freedom to practice medicine on your terms.
When you join LocumTenens.com, you build a relationship with our team and enjoy the benefits of the locum tenens lifestyle. You pick the location and leave the rest to us. We offer short-, long-term, temporary and on-going opportunities. We handle all the details: credentialing, privileging, licensing, malpractice insurance, housing and travel.
"I really like working with LocumTenens.com because of the flexibility as well as the financial opportunities. They have specifically sought out jobs that allowed me to work around other things. The company has done an excellent job helping with licensing, credentialing and any assignment accommodations, making my life exceptionally easier."
A locum agency for facilities
Our dedicated cardiology team members are ready to find you the perfect Cardiologist. Each recruiter at LocumTenens.com goes through extensive training and focuses on only one medical specialty. This niche focus allows us to offer you specialty-based sales and a professional recruiter who understands the clinical nuances of your medical organization, your dynamic scheduling challenges and the time-consuming details of contracting for locum tenens services.
In addition to working with a dedicated Cardiology recruiter, you will also work with our coordinating team members who manage all the logistics involved with getting the physician to your facility to start work on time, including:
- Credentialing and state medical licensing assistance
- Medical malpractice insurance coverage
- Travel and housing arrangements
Employ coverage through us to maintain your patient base and supplement your existing staff. As staff supply tightens and workloads increase, coverage by a well-trained staff is crucial. This is why we only offer you experienced physicians and advanced practitioners who have passed our stringent NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance) standards. We also offer shift-based locum tenens options on a short- or long-term basis.
- With the highest associate retention rate in the industry, you’ll build an efficient, lasting relationship with your recruiter.
- To provide clients and physicians with as many options as possible, LocumTenens.com operates a do-it-yourself job board where you can post jobs at no charge. Our extensive database allows you to choose from thousands of active physicians and CRNAs.
- We can create unique models to fit your facility’s needs. Need 1.5 physicians at your facility? We’ll use a combination of telemedicine and on-site clinicians to cover your needs. Let us work with you to come up with a flexible plan that meets your ever-changing needs.
- LocumTenens.com works with clients to complete an on-boarding package for the providers to make the orientation process run as smoothly as possible, so the clinician is ready to see patients sooner.
- Using NCQA standards, we verify each candidate’s education, training, experience and medical licensure, including background checks from the AMA and the Federation of State Medical Boards.
- We provide a system for collecting and reporting metrics and feedback for our clients after the clinician has completed an assignment for you.
- We are a proud member of NALTO® (The National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations), which means we must adhere to industry standards and practices as well as follow a strict code of ethical guidelines.
"The associates at LocumTenens.com are the reason we use this agency. They are honest, responsive and stand above any other agency we have ever interacted with. We appreciate that they take the time to learn our credentialing process and help the providers through it. They keep us informed at every turn and are quick to respond to any concerns."
Meet our dedicated Cardiology Team
Vice President, Cardiology
Chris Jones has over 14 years of experience in the healthcare staffing industry and has been with LocumTenens.com for the past decade. During his tenure at LocumTenens.com, he’s worked in various roles, including managing director of the Surgery team and associate vice president of Surgery Clinic. He was named associate vice president of Internal Medicine Subspecialties in 2020 and vice president in 2021. Chris received his bachelor of science degree at Florida State University in 2004. Outside of work, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two children.