LocumTenens.com is a full-service recruiting and staffing agency with a focus in Obstetrics and Gynecology. We have placed thousands of locum tenens OB/GYNs in assignments across the nation. Contact us today and tell us what you're seeking. We also specialize in staffing for Gynecological Oncology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Obstetric Critical Care Medicine and Reproductive Endocrinology.
A locum agency for providers
Our dedicated OB/GYN team members are ready to find you the perfect obstetrician or gynecologist job. Each recruiter at LocumTenens.com goes through extensive training and focuses on only one medical specialty. Your LocumTenens.com recruiter can offer you the personalized service and attention you deserve. They will handle all the time-consuming details of working as an independent contractor and the business aspects of practicing medicine, so you can focus on patients.
We take the time to listen to the criteria for your ideal job and then we will search for the perfect match. If you accept the position we will arrange for all the details, including:
- Excellent compensation
- Licensing and credentialing assistance
- Paid housing and travel
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Flexible work schedules
We are ready to listen and offer you the freedom to practice medicine on your terms.
When you join LocumTenens.com, you build a relationship with our team and enjoy the benefits of the locum tenens lifestyle. You pick the location and leave the rest to us. We offer short-, long-term, temporary and on-going opportunities. We handle all the details: credentialing, privileging, licensing, malpractice insurance, housing and travel.
"I started working locum tenens because I was tired of working full-time for a corporation. I found out about LocumTenens.com through an online search and decided to work with them because they had opportunities in states where I was licensed to practice. Everyone in all the different areas at LocumTenens.com has been very helpful."
A locum agency for facilities
Our dedicated OB/GYN team members are ready to find you the perfect obstetrician or gynecologist. Each recruiter at LocumTenens.com goes through extensive training and focuses on only one medical specialty. This niche focus allows us to offer you specialty-based sales and a professional recruiter who understands the clinical nuances of your medical organization, your dynamic scheduling challenges and the time-consuming details of contracting for locum tenens services.
In addition to working with a dedicated OB/GYN recruiter, you will also work with our coordinating team members who manage all the logistics involved with getting the physician or advanced practitioner to your facility to start work on time, including:
- Credentialing and state medical licensing assistance
- Medical malpractice insurance coverage
- Travel and housing arrangements
Employ coverage through us to maintain your patient base and supplement your existing staff. As staff supply tightens and workloads increase, coverage by a well-trained staff is crucial. This is why we only offer you experienced physicians and advanced practitioners who have passed our stringent NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance) standards. We also offer shift-based locum tenens options on a short- or long-term basis.
- With the highest associate retention rate in the industry, you’ll build an efficient, lasting relationship with your recruiter.
- To provide clients and physicians with as many options as possible, LocumTenens.com operates a do-it-yourself job board where you can post jobs at no charge. Our extensive database allows you to choose from thousands of active physicians and CRNAs.
- We can create unique models to fit your facility’s needs. Need 1.5 physicians at your facility? We’ll use a combination of telemedicine and on-site clinicians to cover your needs. Let us work with you to come up with a flexible plan that meets your ever-changing needs.
- LocumTenens.com works with clients to complete an on-boarding package for the providers to make the orientation process run as smoothly as possible, so the clinician is ready to see patients sooner.
- Using NCQA standards, we verify each candidate’s education, training, experience and medical licensure, including background checks from the AMA and the Federation of State Medical Boards.
- We provide a system for collecting and reporting metrics and feedback for our clients after the clinician has completed an assignment for you.
- We are a proud member of NALTO® (The National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations), which means we must adhere to industry standards and practices as well as follow a strict code of ethical guidelines.
"We have worked with LocumTenens.com to staff several areas of practice at our medical center, and the experience has been wonderful. Our account executive and credentialing specialist are both very responsive and knowledgeable. We know we can count on the company from start to finish, and it is always a pleasure doing business with them."
Meet our dedicated OB/GYN Team
Vice President of Clinic-Based Surgery
Amelia began her career at LocumTenens.com in 2008 on the Anesthesia team as a Research Consultant before moving into recruiting. In 2010 she helped launch the Emergency Medicine division and in 2015 she began managing the recruiting efforts for not just Emergency Medicine, but also Primary Care and Hospital Medicine. In January of 2016, Amelia was promoted to Vice President of Recruiting for the Primary Care Team and in November of 2016 became Vice President of Recruiting for the Surgery Team. She now leads the Clinic-Based Surgery team, which includes OBGYN, Urology, Otolaryngology and more. Amelia received her Bachelor of Business Administration from the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia in 2004. After graduation, she spent four years in new home sales and training before joining LocumTenens.com. Since joining LocumTenens.com, Amelia has received numerous awards and recognitions, including 2009 Rookie of the Year, 2011 Associate of the Year and was the Max Award Winner for Emergency Medicine in 2012, 2013 and 2014.