Medical justice: Supplemental medical liability resources and services
Physicians who work with LocumTenens.com are covered by Medical Justice's protective services while on assignment with LocumTenens.com.
The Medical Justice program for LocumTenens.com supplements the traditional professional liability insurance and medical malpractice coverage already provided through LocumTenens.com; providing you access to services and strategies proven to lessen the occurrence of meritless malpractice claims.
Some of the services you now enjoy through the Medical Justice/LocumTenens.com program include:
- Allocation of up to $100,000 for counterclaim prosecution
- Establishment of pre-emptive critical practice infrastructure to deter plaintiffs
- Proactive early action strategy that can be executed in the event you are sued for frivolous medical malpractice
- Access to the Medical Justice PEER team of volunteer defense experts
- Access to program to address unwarranted requests for refunds or write-offs
If you have any questions about Medical Justice, call 887.MED.JUST(877.633.5878) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org