Frequently asked questions for our new timesheet procedure
Please use these as a guide to help you navigate the new process of our online timesheets. For more in-depth how-to videos on how to complete certain tasks within PeopleNet, please visit our resource center.
What if I'm not receiving the approval emails?
Please be sure that the emails aren’t going to SPAM by adding “email@example.com” to your Safe Sender list. If you are using Outlook, here are the steps to do so:
- On the Home tab, click "Junk"
- Click "Junk Email Options"
- Go to "Safe Senders" tab
- Click "Add"
- Type "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Click "OK"
How do I see a breakdown of “Total Hours” in a timecard?
1. After you have clicked on the “Approve Timesheet” link from the approval email, the approval screen will pop up and include the different weeks with the provider’s name, work location and total hours.
2. Click on the “+” next to the provider’s name and it will open up a preview of the time entered.
3. Click on “Total Hours” and it will give you a detailed preview of the provider’s timesheet for easier viewing before approval.
4. Click on the “green checkmark” to approve the timesheet (no changes needed) and the “red back arrow” to return timesheet with comments. These comments go directly to the provider to make the changes.