Primary Care services
LocumTenens.com is a full-service recruiting and staffing agency with a focus in primary care. Since 1998, we have placed thousands of locum tenens primary care physicians and advanced practitioners in assignments across the nation. Contact us today and tell us what you're seeking. We also specialize in staffing for Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Urgent Care, Pediatric Medicine, Occupational Medicine and Pulmonology.
A locum agency for clinicians
Our dedicated primary care team members are ready to find you the perfect primary care job. Each recruiter at LocumTenens.com goes through extensive training and focuses on only one medical specialty. Your LocumTenens.com recruiter can offer you the personalized service and attention you deserve. They will handle all the time-consuming details of working as an independent contractor and the business aspects of practicing medicine, so you can focus on patients.
We take the time to listen to the criteria for your ideal job and then we will search for the perfect match. If you accept the position we will arrange for all the details, including:
- Excellent compensation
- Licensing and credentialing assistance
- Paid housing and travel
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Flexible work schedules
We are ready to listen and offer you the freedom to practice medicine on your terms.
When you join LocumTenens.com, you build a relationship with our team and enjoy the benefits of the locum tenens lifestyle. You pick the location and leave the rest to us. We offer short-, long-term, temporary and on-going opportunities. We handle all the details: credentialing, privileging, licensing, malpractice insurance, housing and travel.
"Working locum tenens gives me the flexibility to live a hybridized life as a physician and entrepreneur. I love clinical medicine, but I also love having the freedom to take extended breaks to pursue other things that ultimately make me a better, more well-balanced physician. I am living my best life because of LocumTenens.com."
A locum agency for facilities
Our dedicated primary care team members are ready to find you the perfect physician or advanced practitioner. Each recruiter at LocumTenens.com goes through extensive training and focuses on only one medical specialty. This niche focus allows us to offer you specialty-based sales and a professional recruiter who understands the clinical nuances of your medical organization, your dynamic scheduling challenges and the time-consuming details of contracting for locum tenens services.
In addition to working with a dedicated primary care recruiter, you will also work with our coordinating team members who manage all the logistics involved with getting the physician or advanced practitioner to your facility to start work on time, including:
- Credentialing and state medical licensing assistance
- Medical malpractice insurance coverage
- Travel and housing arrangements
Employ coverage through us to maintain your patient base and supplement your existing staff. As staff supply tightens and workloads increase, coverage by a well-trained staff is crucial. This is why we only offer you experienced physicians and advanced practitioners who have passed our stringent NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance) standards. We also offer shift-based locum tenens options on a short- or long-term basis.
- With the highest associate retention rate in the industry, you’ll build an efficient, lasting relationship with your recruiter.
- To provide clients and physicians with as many options as possible, LocumTenens.com operates a do-it-yourself job board where you can post jobs at no charge. Our extensive database allows you to choose from thousands of active physicians and CRNAs.
- We can create unique models to fit your facility’s needs. Need 1.5 physicians at your facility? We’ll use a combination of telemedicine and on-site clinicians to cover your needs. Let us work with you to come up with a flexible plan that meets your ever-changing needs.
- LocumTenens.com works with clients to complete an on-boarding package for the providers to make the orientation process run as smoothly as possible, so the clinician is ready to see patients sooner.
- Using NCQA standards, we verify each candidate’s education, training, experience and medical licensure, including background checks from the AMA and the Federation of State Medical Boards.
- We provide a system for collecting and reporting metrics and feedback for our clients after the clinician has completed an assignment for you.
- We are a proud member of NALTO® (The National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations), which means we must adhere to industry standards and practices as well as follow a strict code of ethical guidelines.
"We work with LocumTenens.com because they have a great provider network and credentialing services. Most importantly, LocumTenens.com gets providers into our facilities as quickly as possible."
Meet our dedicated Primary Care Team
Vice President, Primary Care
Keith has over 15 years of experience in the physician recruiting industry. He began his career with LocumTenens.com in 2003 as an account executive. He took over management of the Research Consultant group in 2006 and quickly moved up the management ranks, making vice president in 2010 and partner in 2011. An active member of the American Society of Training and Development (ASTD), Keith was responsible for hiring and training the company's sales and recruiting staff. Keith's team was honored with an ASTD Champion of Learning Award in 2013 and was recognized with Stevie Awards in 2014 and 2015 for Best Sales Training and Coaching Program. Keith has also been named LocumTenens.com's manager of the year twice in 2009 and 2013. In 2014, Keith returned to the production side of the business as Vice President in Surgery and then in 2016 became Vice President of Recruiting in Primary Care. The thing he loves most about his job is coaching and mentoring associates and watching them grow in their careers. Keith studied marketing at East Tennessee State University.
Vice President, Primary Care
Phillip started with LocumTenens.com in May of 2004 after graduating from the University of Georgia in 2003 with a B.S. in Psychology. He joined the Radiology Team of LocumTenens.com and worked his way up to Managing Director of Sales before moving out to Dallas, Texas in 2009 to start the Primary Care Team. In 2014 the Primary Care Team moved its home office in Alpharetta, Georgia. Phillip is now the Vice President of Sales for Primary Care. He also became a partner with LocumTenens.com in 2012 and has won multiple Sales Associates of the Year and Max Awards when he was a sales producer.