LocumTenens.com is a full-service recruiting and staffing agency with a focus in Urology. Since 1998, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in assignments across the nation. Contact us today and tell us what you're seeking.
A locum agency for clinicians
Our dedicated Urology team members are ready to find you the perfect Urology job. Each recruiter at LocumTenens.com goes through extensive training and focuses on only one medical specialty. Your LocumTenens.com recruiter can offer you the personalized service and attention you deserve. They will handle all the time-consuming details of working as an independent contractor and the business aspects of practicing medicine, so you can focus on patients.
We take the time to listen to the criteria for your ideal job and then we will search for the perfect match. If you accept the position we will arrange for all the details, including:
- Excellent compensation
- Licensing and credentialing assistance
- Paid housing and travel
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Flexible work schedules
We are ready to listen and offer you the freedom to practice medicine on your terms.
When you join LocumTenens.com, you build a relationship with our team and enjoy the benefits of the locum tenens lifestyle. You pick the location and leave the rest to us. We offer short-, long-term, temporary and on-going opportunities. We handle all the details: credentialing, privileging, licensing, malpractice insurance, housing and travel.
"Prior to locum tenens, I worked full time. I found LocumTenens.com online and started working with them because they have great opportunities. The associates are responsive, efficient and competent. They help with everything from credentialing to assignment logistics."
A locum agency for facilities
Our dedicated Urology team members are ready to find you the perfect Urologist. Each recruiter at LocumTenens.com goes through extensive training and focuses on only one medical specialty. This niche focus allows us to offer you specialty-based sales and a professional recruiter who understands the clinical nuances of your medical organization, your dynamic scheduling challenges and the time-consuming details of contracting for locum tenens services.
In addition to working with a dedicated Urology recruiter, you will also work with our coordinating team members who manage all the logistics involved with getting the physician to your facility to start work on time, including:
- Credentialing and state medical licensing assistance
- Medical malpractice insurance coverage
- Travel and housing arrangements
Employ coverage through us to maintain your patient base and supplement your existing staff. As staff supply tightens and workloads increase, coverage by a well-trained staff is crucial. This is why we only offer you experienced physicians and advanced practitioners who have passed our stringent NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance) standards. We also offer shift-based locum tenens options on a short- or long-term basis.
- With the highest associate retention rate in the industry, you’ll build an efficient, lasting relationship with your recruiter.
- To provide clients and physicians with as many options as possible, LocumTenens.com operates a do-it-yourself job board where you can post jobs at no charge. Our extensive database allows you to choose from thousands of active physicians and CRNAs.
- We can create unique models to fit your facility’s needs. Need 1.5 physicians at your facility? We’ll use a combination of telemedicine and on-site clinicians to cover your needs. Let us work with you to come up with a flexible plan that meets your ever-changing needs.
- LocumTenens.com works with clients to complete an on-boarding package for the providers to make the orientation process run as smoothly as possible, so the clinician is ready to see patients sooner.
- Using NCQA standards, we verify each candidate’s education, training, experience and medical licensure, including background checks from the AMA and the Federation of State Medical Boards.
- We provide a system for collecting and reporting metrics and feedback for our clients after the clinician has completed an assignment for you.
- We are a proud member of NALTO® (The National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations), which means we must adhere to industry standards and practices as well as follow a strict code of ethical guidelines.
"The associates at LocumTenens.com are the reason we use this agency. They are honest, responsive and stand above any other agency we have ever interacted with. We appreciate that they take the time to learn our credentialing process and help the providers through it. They keep us informed at every turn and are quick to respond to any concerns."
Meet our dedicated Urology Team
Vice President of Clinic-Based Surgery
Amelia began her career at LocumTenens.com in 2008 on the Anesthesia team as a Research Consultant before moving into recruiting. In 2010 she helped launch the Emergency Medicine division and in 2015 she began managing the recruiting efforts for not just Emergency Medicine, but also Primary Care and Hospital Medicine. In January of 2016, Amelia was promoted to Vice President of Recruiting for the Primary Care Team and in November of 2016 became Vice President of Recruiting for the Surgery Team. She now leads the Clinic-Based Surgery team, which includes OBGYN, Urology, Otolaryngology and more. Amelia received her Bachelor of Business Administration from the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia in 2004. After graduation, she spent four years in new home sales and training before joining LocumTenens.com. Since joining LocumTenens.com, Amelia has received numerous awards and recognitions, including 2009 Rookie of the Year, 2011 Associate of the Year and was the Max Award Winner for Emergency Medicine in 2012, 2013 and 2014.